Thursday, August 9, 2012

Marbling for Maashu..The Cloney's Anniv./ 31 Dj Reunion

So I have this really amazing friend Matthew Cloney....Ive know him for years as a single independent musician. Well Matthew finally met this amazing woman and tied the knot.  Mrs.Cloney aka Mione is a beautiful match for Maashu.
I have been meaning to paint them a wedding piece but you know the artist in me...things get hectic.
Matthew has thrown a party called 31 for years now..it's a party for dj's thrown by dj's. The Cloney's celebrate their anniversary on the date of the 31 party...bringing all the old and new music friends together.
The piece I made is Mione.....a beautiful woman in Matthews life. The piece fianlly came together for the 2nd year of 31.This is also the first piece I have played with the technique Marbling. Enjoy & congratulations to 2 years of love!


No comments:

Post a Comment