Sunday, August 19, 2012

Go Bep Go!!!

Happy Birthday to my right ElectroBoobie...Bff...Beth Sands!!
I know a woman who is so super awsome and amazing! Shes a shining star that I look up to.
What do you get a gal like this for her bday?? No clue...but I will paint her a piece :)
The Canvas I used for her piece has actually gone through several rounds of paint...from a sexy naked tattooed man to a flock of birds I was going to give to someone..(thankfully he didn't get it)...to now Beppy's piece.
Canvas can go through so many changes and faces. Layers upon layers...the beauty is that the layers will always  be there adding to the new or final piece.
There are two sayings on the piece that read:
LET'S GO BEP GO! (which is bepy's theme) and "The Kids are coming up" a saying from one of her fav. jams.
Happy bday beppy...thank you for inspiring me.


No comments:

Post a Comment