Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colors and memories!



This piece went through many color schemes, they happen rapidly through the hour or the timing of my emotions. When I was painting this piece I was feeling awake and inspired, that's where the vivid colors arise.

When I begin to go black, I loose all control and that's a major reason why I paint...to lose myself in colors and emotions and music that's playing. When I paint I feel free, it's like dancing or head banging or moshing or doing the jive or these days doing the Jerk!

My hands and my heart...no one can take that or control that! Ok, sry, going off.
Back to this piece, it's colorful and vivid and alive...yet I let my emotions for the night take over the paitning...and I did, and that's ok. Opposite of what I said before, sometimes the art takes control of you..when that happens you know your in for a ride.

This piece is a proto type of what I will be painting this friday. Live for the VERY first time in my life. I've painted in front of people but this will be the first time I paint along side bands and dj's for all to see. I'm painting a 3ft. x 4ft. canvas and donating the end result to One Love Project Long Beach. I hope you all can make it.
1-29-10 Dub Phrophecy @ The Rhythim Lounge LBC 9pm. $5.00 with can food.
Much love
T

1 comment:

  1. Wow this piece is so cool! You should use black more often! Very striking. :)

    ReplyDelete