Monday, December 17, 2012

Painted my first electrical box in Long Beach!!!

So today I started painting my very first electrical box in down town Long Beach on Chestnut and 6th st.
Waking up to a gloomy day, I wasn't betting on getting to go out and paint. My mentor said let's go...thankfully it was only a light sprinkle. We sketched the image and began the first layer.
Today was a dream come true...while painting the people from the neighborhood stopped by and thanked us for making their neighborhood look beautiful. It was pure Joy!!!
These pics are a work in progress.


2 comments:

  1. awesome! I love these--they bring such flair to the neighborhood. how did you get the opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, how did you get the chance to do this? Great job!!

    AR

    ReplyDelete